Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About us:

Hi, I'm Pudge. I'm a 4 years old male Shih Tzu. I enjoy long naps, walking, and playing with my favorite toys. The best thing about me is I'm a very chilled loveable fine looking dog :D I always wanted to be a dog model. Did I tell you I have a Fan Club .. everyone wants a piece of Pudge. The best trick I can do is I'm a freakin awesome dancer with the little help from my mom imma be the next Justin Timberlake. 
 


Hiiii .. I'm Bosco .. I'm 2 year's old male mixed Shih Tzu. 
I'm the baby and my parents tend to spoil me alot just like
my brother. Though I may look innocent I'm actually a 
little bad. Best time to catch me is in the morning when 
I'm waking up. I love to cuddle, play with my million toys, 
walking, and kissing. My best trick is I know how to play
soccer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment